We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Farmers has an exciting opportunity for a product strategy leader to capitalize on the strong momentum of the Farmers Digital Marketing team and help to shape the next generation of our product roadmap.
The Director, Digital Product Strategy will drive Customer Servicing strategy across all Farmers digital assets, inclusive of all applicable customer journeys. This position will serve as a liaison with functional departments, business support centers and field leadership to craft business cases to secure funding approval and ensure successful implementation of new digital features and functionality. Additionally, this position will be responsible for creating models for allocating time, funding and talent based on data from customer feedback, experimentation and operational metrics, directing staff in designing and developing customer-centric business projects. This position will also maintain responsibility for understanding the competitive landscape and new technology to help drive leadership in the industry.
Essential Job Functions
- Spearheads agile development work streams in partnership with applicable teams; combines design thinking principles with rapid experimentation to bring more value to the organization, and ultimately the customer experience.
- Supervises assigned personnel.
- Directs and coordinates the development and introduction of the various phases of digital business projects.
- Aligns with IT, Digital UX, CX, Operations and Content groups to deliver efficient, premium customer experiences across all Farmers digital channels.
- Implements change based on customer feedback and behavior, competitive analysis and envisions the next frontier of innovative digital experiences, across all screens.
- Directs and analyzes metrics for new and existing applications.
- Sets measures of success and fosters an environment of accountability to meet business goals; demonstrates entrepreneurial thinking to make product decisions on experiment-based evidence and data.
- Coordinates follow-up on business benefits during and after project implementation.
- Develops, implements and maintains vendor solutions in partnership with IT team.
- Approves and develops business justification for change requests, and prioritizes and manages defects.
- Oversees and directs user administration issues associated with employees and agents.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to promote technology projects and communicate implementation plans, problem resolution, user feedback, etc. to business support centers and agency force.
- Participates in activities required to assess system readiness for production implementation.
- Evaluates and approves business design and technical design documents.
- Actively research digital trends to drive innovation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8 years professional level job in Technology, Customer Service, or Marketing.
- 5 years+ supervisory experience.
Job Posting: 06/24/2019