Farmers Insurance Careers
Premium Audit Analyst - Unit Statistical Reporting
Requisition ID: 190001KJ
- Processes manual and mechanically rated physical and voluntary payroll audits for P&C and/or Workers’ Compensation policies.
- Assists in the Commercial Underwriting function by performing tasks that requires a degree of underwriting judgment as set forth in the letter of underwriting authority.
- This also includes knowledge of bureau rates, rules and forms as set forth in the various bureau manuals.
- Computes and processes premium audits, refunds, commissions, dividends, accounts receivable and experience modifications and other policy transactions.
- Determines premium accuracy, rate class, or change in exposure base from audit reports or other referrals and initiates necessary premium adjustments or changes.
- Prepares instructions for issuance of payroll audits and corresponding endorsements.
- Codes statistical information, prepares worksheets, and key enters data.
- Corresponds with agents, insureds and vendors to obtain missing information to complete payroll audits; explains audit computations and adjustments to agents and insureds and processes revised audits as necessary.
- Communicates with audit companies to clarify audit information and verify status of audit completion.
- Expedites priority transactions and maintains diary controls as necessary.
- Uses the Commercial Accounts System and EasyPay to determine policy and billing status.
- Reviews and clears overdue audit reports received from the NCCI or state bureaus.
- Processes account breakdowns in order to prepare files for assignment to collections agencies and litigation. Performs other functions as assigned.
- Required understanding of Workers' Compensation Insurance
- Ability to multi-task and organize time properly to meet deadlines
- Technical expertise in commercial. Knowledge of management information and business systems (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking skills to make timely, appropriate decisions and recommendations after reviewing all relevant information.
Job Posting: 03/12/2019