- Generate ad-hoc reports and initiates research, analysis, and highlights key takeaways from spend and market data to review with SS&P team and, at times, present to operational stakeholders.
- With minimal guidance, facilitate support of operational stakeholders by providing custom, non-standard research, analysis, status updates and other related operational questions.
- With guidance, assist SS&P during the assembly of sourcing documentation (ex. support of requirement gathering and consolidation, vendor response consolidation) for low-to-mid complexity assignments and support the execution of the sourcing process with minimal leadership oversight.
- Facilitate contractual review and execute contractual documentation for low complexity transactions with minimal SS&P leadership oversight.
- Coordinate with project team to ensure all necessary documents are complete and ready for submission, including Master Service Agreements (MSA), Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA), Amendments, Statements of Work (SOW), and Work Orders (WO).
- Adept problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient written and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire and capacity to learn.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
Job Posting: 03/15/2019