Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- The Claims Vendor Specialist (VC) 35 will assist in the due diligence, reporting, ID management and security of contracted vendors.
- Will be responsible for reviewing vendor access to systems and working with contracting firms to ensure that contractors added and removed have only the permissions required to carry out their job duties.
- Assist others on the Farmers team with overall vendor compliance with regards to operational tasks.
- Assist supplier operations Delivery and Support teams, in technical reviews and RCA’s to ensure that vendor data submitted is accurate.
- Review ID access requests to ensure that they are accurate and for the level of work performed.
- Assist with ID access audits
- Perform regular security reviews to ensure that contractors onboarded/offboarded or moved within a contracting firm have access adequately modified.
- Manage the ongoing vendor reviews of GIS, Compliance, and security protocols for all contracted vendors.
- This includes identification of risks, working with business/GIS on plan(s) to remediate and securing approval of all remediation(s).
- Assist the Supplier Operations Delivery and Support teams (from a technical perspective with regards to SLA’s reporting and RCA responsibility.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- External candidates should have a minimum of 5 years vendor related experience and IT experience.
- The same time-on-job requirement is preferred for internal candidates.
- Experience with ID management and understanding of ID management systems such as Active Directory
- Candidates should have strong skills in investigation, written and verbal communication, and presentations.
- Candidate should have strong reporting and analytic skills.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 03/27/2019