• Preparing reports and presentations.
• Coordinating and communicating with other management and executives of the company
• Helping coordinate and organize the project and its team members
• Researching and gathering information
• Building excel reports and trackers
• Presenting/speaking in front of groups
• Identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations for implementation.
• Working with different business units throughout the organization
Essential Job Functions
Organizes and prioritizes own assignments to ensure timely and accurate completion of work. Creates reports and trackers as needed. Proofreads materials for accuracy. Retrieves files and materials needed for supervisor to respond to email/mail. Assists in compiling meeting agendas, slides, and speeches, etc. Obtains data from various sources, analyzes data and prepares quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports. Prepares presentation materials. Performs follow-up work as needed. Uses Microsoft products to perform daily activities.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time using repetitive finger and hand motion on the keyboard and able to see personal computer monitor screen.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Special Skill Requirements
Strong sense of initiative
Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher skills
Ability to multitask and prioritize
Run reports and analyze data to identify key trends and drivers of business results
Planning and overseeing execution of meetings and/or conferences with agents and field personnel
Track sales in various lines of business and develop reports to publish results to leadership team
Work as liaison with territory field staff and home office to track down agent or customer service issues and resolve
Job Posting: 04/10/2019