- Monitors Closed Circuit TV (CCTV)) for unusual activities.
- Reports to Supervisor and/or Manager any unusual activities or unsafe conditions within or outside of the building.
- Utilizes Security Systems to monitor building functions throughout the Enterprise.
- Makes unannounced building inspections (inside and outside).
- Checks equipment throughout the building for leaks or potential malfunctioning. Reports results of inspections accordingly.
- Turns on and off specific equipment at specified times.
- Ensures that all unnecessary lights are turned off and premises secure.
- Maintains security log updates and reports of unusual activities.
- Assists in First-aid, CPR, Emergency Response and Disaster Recovery as needed.
- Enforces the access control policy by requesting to verify proper identification from all employees, contractors and visitors to the site; may refuse admittance to the building of anyone who refuses to provide proper identification.
- Assists the Police/Fire departments in the investigation of emergency situations, and reports to supervisor.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
Job Posting: 04/02/2019