- Act as single point of contact/key interface for customers (local stakeholders and building occupants) for all internal and external facilities management services
- Maintain positive customer relationships and experience by meeting regularly with customers even when no specific initiative is underway.
- Works closely with suppliers on site to ensure all services processes run smoothly, contracted service levels are met, and continuously providing feedback to improve operations
- Provide outstanding customer service to building occupants and stakeholders by providing enhancement of customer experience Provide regular reports to FM Zone Manager or other REO teams as scheduled or requested.
- Monitor procedures, processes and systems to ensure they are efficient, cost effective and that they are in support of department or corporate policy and initiatives. • Provides information on building occupancy/use of space and updates as required by verifying the accuracy of local data
- Interface with Performance and Compliance and Real Estate to ensure proper rent allocations and related allocations are charged appropriately Financial
- Effective management of all Responsible for budget management, validation of FM spends, procurement, and invoice payment. Analyze, direct, and report on all cost containment opportunities related to (invoicing, mail, supply/furniture ordering, space allocations, facility management, etc.) Participate, Facilitate and chair (as required) site specific quarterly health and safety committee meetings where required. Ensure any suspected improprieties, fraud or breach of security are properly reported as outlined in the Security policies and procedures.
- Acts as incident controller Monitor and escalate potential Health and Safety issues to appropriate Senior management
- Analyze needs, develop and recommend alternative for process improvements, services or products.
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement both internally and with suppliers Other
- Lead short-term (3 to 9 months), defined scope projects that involved build outs, site refresh projects, moves, and/or capital repair projects.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoke English
- Experience in space planning, project management, and operations management
- Strong PC skills of all Microsoft Office software
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and floor plans
- Experience in move management
Job Posting: 04/05/2019