• Preparing reports and presentations
• Coordinating and communicating with other management and executives of the company
• Helping coordinate and organize the project and its team members
• Researching and gathering information
• Building excel reports and trackers
• Presenting/speaking in front of groups
• Identifying areas of improvement and making recommendations for implementation.
• Working with different business units throughout the organization
Essential Job Functions
Organizes and prioritizes own assignments to ensure timely and accurate completion of work. Creates reports and trackers as needed. Proofreads materials for accuracy. Assists in compiling meeting agendas, slides, and speeches, etc. Obtains data from various sources, analyzes data and prepares quarterly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports. Prepares presentation materials. Performs follow-up work as needed. Uses Microsoft products to perform daily activities.
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum. Must be able to sit for extended periods of time using repetitive finger and hand motion on the keyboard and able to see personal computer monitor screen.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
Special Skill Requirements
Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and
Advanced proficiency in Excel formulas, Vlookups, and Pivot tables
Ability to use professional vocabulary and grammar.
Proofreading and editing various reports and presentations.
Excellent organization and time management skills.
Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
Proven critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical abilities.
High level planning skills with the ability to think outside
Job Posting: 04/10/2019