- Field Territory Manager will analyze independent agency activity within a portfolio of assigned independent agencies in the western third of Washington
- Virtual Office – must live in the greater Seattle metropolitan area
- Salary + Sales Incentive Plan, company car, rapidly accruing PTO, generous 401K match and other competitive benefits
- Analyzes independent agency activity within a portfolio of assigned independent agencies and associated premium under management to understand trends and is responsible for realizing premium and profit objectives for those agencies and the portfolio.
- Activities performed to achieve those objectives may include training on products, systems, service, and underwriting, book transfers, development of existing agencies, new business growth and retention, or prospecting for new agencies.
- Serves as the primary contact point for agency support staff to build and maximize the agency/company relationship for Personal Lines; Specialty Lines and Commercial Lines products.
- Serves as the primary contact for operations, systems and policy training for agency products as well as liaison for resolving policy service and billing issues for assigned agencies and products.
- Utilizes technology to manage agency data and the performance of the portfolio under management.
- Documents agency contacts as well as competitor changes as they occur.
- Maintains up to date information for Merchandising and Business Development as well as other functional areas.
- Builds and maintains agency/company relationships in order to maximize product penetration and sales within the agency.
- Coordinates with the book transfer unit to ensure timely processing of all applications, follows up with the agency contact for additional information, monitors and tracks the hit ratios and successful completion of each committed transfer.
- In conjunction with the agency education strategy, coordinates and delivers new and on-going training on products and systems for all product lines within the agency.
- Active in geographic territory of the assigned portfolio of agencies, prospecting for new agencies as well as business development opportunities.
- Analysis of agency operations and quoting/profiling potential book transfer opportunities are included in this function.
- Promotes industry knowledge by coordinating and attending industry events and participating in continuing education and other learning opportunities.
- Promotes agencies’ use of company-provided education and learning resources. Prepares and maintains a market analysis, including competitor information in order to provide input on distribution, product, price and promotion strategies.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals. Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Posting: 04/08/2019