- Plans release windows, cycles and release calendars across a portfolio of products
- Manages risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measures and monitors progress to ensure product releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Manages relationships and coordinates work between different teams at same or different locations. Manage all key stakeholders expectations.
- Conducts Weekly Release meetings, Weekly Change Control meetings, Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Leads and co-ordinates the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Ensure alignment across all application teams and vendor partners for delivery of assigned projects.
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Manage development lifecycle for assigned release through build, test, and production implementation.
- Interface and communicate with various IT teams including Business Analysts, Delivery Managers, Development / QA Teams including infrastructure teams.
- Coordinate with other IT release management to determine if dependencies exist. Apply critical thinking to release planning including scope meeting to understand business urgency and impact along with consideration for release capacity.
- Monitor Post Implementation issues and manage key metrics from Release standpoint.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner
- Ability to adapt and be flexible
- Ability to work independently and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex and fast paced environment
- Must have confidence, good judgment, energy and personality to work in a dynamic environment
Job Posting: 04/08/2019