- Process Efficiency - Collaborate with Finance, business units, and internal stakeholders to identify and implement cost savings opportunities through automation, demand management, and procurement and system process improvements. Under management supervision, assist in recommending and implementing changes to processes and systems for the improvement of customer experience.
- Vendor Risk Management – Assist in the development of a robust vendor risk management program, including tracking updates and statuses, providing reporting, and ensuring compliance to the VRM Policy.
- QA - Analytics / Reporting - Support the performance measurement program including data analysis activities and outputs including the creation of Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly reports & dashboard, scheduled and ad-hoc reports, as well as Executive level presentations. Track & manage end-to-end compliance, including linking contracting to purchasing to invoice-processing to payment to back-end analytics.
- Systems - Responsible for the operation and maintenance of in-house and external systems including but not limited to our Sourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management, and Purchasing systems – Ariba, Coupa, DocuSign.
- Governance / Quality Assurance - Oversee and ensure Sourcing & Procurement Operations governance complies with the Internal Control Framework (ICF), including continual development and maintenance of the ICF. Ensure new or
- modified ICF activities are presented to SS&P team and help ensure their education and compliance with the policies. Ensure all governance issues are managed and resolved.
- Relationship Management - Serve as a point of contact for customers in resolving any questions or inquiries. Closely collaborate with not only internal customers but also the global support teams, and vendors as well as the team.
- Operations Support - Under management supervision, assist in performing various operational support functions including system administration, production support, maintenance of standard operating procedures and training material, facilitate relevant end user training, conduct periodic control functions, and the development of targeted communications
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant experience
- Experience working with COUPA/Ariba and other Procurement Operations systems and processes
- Adept prioritization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
- Strong desire and capacity to learn
- Compelling influencing and persuasion skills
- Demonstrated time and project management skills
Job Posting: 04/09/2019