Responsibilities include, educating members on the features and benefits of the Credit Unions products and services. Accurately processing member transactions such as new account openings and department sales tracking. Other tasks include department calendar management and event calendar management.
- Conduct follow up calls and educate member on the features and benefits of the Credit Unions products and services.
- Determine member needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products and services that will benefit the member.
- Accurately process member's transactions such as new member applications and loan applications.
- Setup and maintain member accounts as needed
- Manager department field visit and event calendar
- Manage and track all department sales
High school diploma or equivalent required. Two years of college preferred.
Two years Sales / Administrative assistant experience
Job Posting: 04/12/2019