Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Supervises plans, directs, and controls high production and test volume activities of the Output Processing Center. Ensures timely and accurate distribution of quality generated printout and finishing/inserting of corporate documents. Interfaces with business units, functional departments, tech support and technicians as needed to meet production requirements. Resolves resources and schedule conflicts. Interfaces with functional departments and vendors.
- Supervises, directs, and controls production and test volume activities of the Output Processing Center to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Engages in problem management and resolution.
- Interfacing with Business Units and other outside 3rd parties.
- Planning and Project Support.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree preferred in Business Administration or related field.
- Two or more years prior experience in supervision \ management position.
- Familiar with mainframe\server based printing in a large multi-task computerized environment.
- Familiar with large scale computer systems and insert mailing technologies.
- Familiar with analyzing issues in a clear, consistent, and objective manner.
- Must have intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a current DS&L employee
- Knowledge in DS&L automated finish services (cut-sheet and continuous) processes a plus.
- Proficiency in Bell and Howell IQ Software.
- Must be proficient in automated finish services (cut-sheet and continuous) staging processes.
- Must be proficient in automated finish services (cut-sheet and continuous) balancing processes.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 04/17/2019