Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Change Management Analyst is responsible for the execution of the Change Management process, which includes operating the defined and agreed process, ensuring it interfaces with all other relevant processes, reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the process, performing process audits and managing the process improvement cycle.
- Responsible for the quality and integrity of the Change Management process. The Change Analyst is the main coordinator within this process and is the focal point regarding changes for both the business and the I.T. organization.
- Conducts CAB meetings, ensures change implementers are invited as needed per change requests submitted.
- Review all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refer back any that have been backed out of or have failed
- Maintains procedures, policies and other documentation relating to Change Management, making use of the knowledgebase module within ServiceNow.
- Ensure defined change management and ITIL processes are adhered to and where appropriate, implement options to address non-conformance
- Identify, train and communicate best practices related to Change Management and ServiceNow to customers and employees.
- Work in a fast-paced environment performing, overseeing and maintaining a high volume of change requests and their status on a daily basis.
- Support gathering of samples for audit requests.
- The Analyst will also work closely with owners and teams responsible for Incident, Problem, Release, Configuration, Service Level and Deployment processes to ensure tight integration of changes with other key processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 – 4 + years demonstrated Change Management experience in a large enterprise environment
- ITILv3 certified
- ITIL Framework
- Change Management or related experience
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with chairing Change Advisory Board Meetings and implementing ITIL processes
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 04/17/2019