- Serves as Auditor-in-Charge to drive audits to completion with minimal guidance. Works with a broad range of IT contracts and resources to develop technical knowledge and business awareness.
- Identifies risks/exposures requiring IT Audit intervention.
- Interacts with clients to gain agreement on corrective actions.
- Builds detailed knowledge of one or more areas of IT, and acts as a primary IT Audit contact for these areas.
- Indirect hours to support departmental projects and activities, individual development plan, training, performance management, and general administration.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Information Systems, Business Administration, or Business Information Management preferred.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation required.
- More than six years in the industry including five years as an IT Audit professional.
- Possess detailed understanding of IT Audit standards and methodology.
- Possess detailed knowledge of IT risk assessment, data security, system development life cycle, IT operational processes, IT general controls, and application controls.
- Possess some working experience within an IT organization preferred, data analytical software knowledge desired, ongoing awareness of technological trends, some insurance industry knowledge or Farmers business knowledge preferred.
- Good analytical, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with business auditors.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
Job Posting: 04/29/2019