We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Recruiter II will be responsible for providing talent consulting and recruiting services to business leaders, hiring managers and candidates through Farmer's sourcing and selection processes. Performs full life cycle recruitment while maintaining excellent relationships. The Recruiter II is responsible for managing a portfolio of positions/requisitions for a large function within a line of business or for multiple departments or multiple types of positions. The Recruiter II sources candidates and evaluates applicants to the position and is directly responsible for hiring manager relationships and ensuring hiring manager needs are being met for new hires on their team. The Recruiter II conducts hiring manager intake meetings and evaluates the best sources for the talent needed. Additionally, the Recruiter II provides feedback and assessments of talent to the hiring managers and orchestrates the appropriate interview process/experience and ensures that the Farmers culture is accurately represented. The Recruiter II will close out the process and present offers of employment to top talent identified for the position(s).
Essential Job Functions
- Engages and assesses talent against defined talent needs. Manages a portfolio of open positions and manages time to identify talent for open positions, interviewing and engaging candidates.
- Develops relationships with hiring managers. Conducts productive intake meetings, determines sourcing strategies and skill sets/behaviors needed. Actively engages and updates hiring managers through written and verbal communications. Creates trusted and valued relationships.
- Creates a value proposition, markets jobs creatively and positions value proposition to fill open roles.
- Creates an outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience through an investment in relationships.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
3 years professional level recruiting; learning interviewing and assessment practices and building/applying technique in assessing talent against defined business needs
Special Skill Requirement
- Strong business acumen. Broad understanding of business factors and broad knowledge of the industry.
- Solid understanding of the jobs they support and needs for experience, acumen, skills and behaviors.
- Knowledge of compensation processes and ability to create and execute offers of employment.
- Ability to identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and relevance to filling an open position (fit).
- Growing expertise through learning from others and adapting techniques Partners across Human Resources and the company in order to create an outstanding candidate experience
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 04/24/2019