- Processes exceptional Agents and Districts Managers' folio programs, posts and balances the Agents Commission Account subsystem, and maintains subsidiary records; prepares monthly ledger balance reports; prepares name subsidy and control number inputs; makes manual calculation of approved commission adjustments; and disburses funds collected through folio deduction.
- Handles contract value calculations and processing for Agents involved in family rights buy/sell situations and for DM contract values.
- Oversees processing of DM subsidy program assuming responsibility for processing unique situations.
- Contacts Agents and District Managers concerning unusual folio payment or deductions; and contacts other employees concerning folio payments, retentions, deductions, payments of commissions or group billings.
- Leads maintenance of records of Agents' Commission deficits and collection follow-up.
- Investigates, tracks, and resolves complicated accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies, and provides guidance and training to other clerical staff.
- Provides on the job technical accounting training and assistance to others.
- Answers financial and account questions from vendors and customers.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication and coordination with company personnel and management.
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Maintains current working knowledge of accounting procedures and methods.
- Leads and participates in the design and improvement of financial report formats and accounting processes.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
Job Posting: 05/28/2019