- Produce enterprise-level designs for Active Directory for global initiatives following those through to implementation via collaboration with project and support teams.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for corporate AD environments.
- Serves as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Perform routine system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Install, configure, and maintain Active Directory and third party software utilities for hardware systems within company operational guidelines.
- Create and maintain system documentation for domain technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Improve existing processes through solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation.
- Provide training as required
- Manage customer satisfaction through effectively communicating and managing customer expectations
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, and Group Policies.
- Expert knowledge in administering Active Directory (AD) and GPO's.
- Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, and PKI
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS
- Knowledge of various Identity Management Solutions
- Understanding of monitoring best practices, within multi-forest AD environments LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware and/or Microsoft technologies
Job Posting: 05/03/2019
Other Locations: United States, Texas, Austin