We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Manages all aspects of a medium scale or a local aspect of a global project, including schedule, financials, and deliverables; responsible for project planning, monitoring, and reporting; evaluates and authorizes work requests and reviews cost estimates from suppliers; coordinates delivery of work from all parties involved; reviews and approves vendor invoices; produces reports to relevant level of management; is accountable for acceptance criteria, obtains sign offs and conducts post implementation reviews.
Location: Olathe, KS
Starting Salary: $75,000
Essential Job Functions
- Manages small scale or sub-projects on a local basis and/or local aspect of a multi-functional project; Facilitates issue resolution; Reviews and approves vendor invoices/expenditures
- Is responsible for all aspects of managing a project including project staffing, financials, risk and change management, etc.
- Coordinates suppliers activities and is accountable for work request evaluation and authorization, development and submission of work orders, as well as review of cost estimates from suppliers, where applicable
- Is accountable for Acceptance Criteria and execution of Acceptance Testing at project level
- Is responsible for project level planning, monitoring and reporting on project performance at local and global levels
- Signs off on project deliverables; Performs internal project close down; Conducts Post-Implementation Reviews
- Responsible for the activities involving the Business, Third parties, and other GIT entities, as necessary
- Manages medium sized and/or local aspect of a multi-functional projects
Data science, Computer science, Business Analytics or Statistics degree strongly preferred.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
1-2 years project manager or data analytics/ related experience is strongly preferred. Ideal candidate will possess these attributes.
Special Skill Requirement
Experience managing projects specifically troubleshooting IT and system connections
Excellent written and oral communication
Capable of composing reports and technical explanations.
Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 05/10/2019