Provides phone support for business and IT customers technical problems and service requests; records problem symptoms and information for escalation of the more complex problems to higher level support; maintains knowledge of relevant products and service offerings to provide accurate solutions; acts as representative of technical services to its customers.
- Provides basic help desk support for problems and service requests related to hardware, software, network/mainframe connectivity and application support.
- Acts as representative of technical services to its customers.
- Initiates, escalates or resolves problem tickets and/ or service requests.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical problems, escalates to support resources.
- Facilitates closure to problem ticket/ service requests while meeting or exceeding defined service level expectations.
- Conducts timely 1st level problem determination for incidents using documented procedures, and accurately documenting the issues using the appropriate toll(s).
- Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to Service Requests through approved channels to the Help Desk in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Records problem symptoms and status information in a timely/accurate fashion using the appropriate tools in order to communicate with and properly utilize 2nd and 3rd level support resources.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product/service offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Must be able to provide clear, concise, information through written and verbal communications.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent relevant business experience or certifications.
- One year of technical experience or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Customer service experience required
- Call center environment experience highly desirable
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and Windows Operating Systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Understands routine business conversations and letters and is able to communicate with few errors.
- Ability to work in a structured, call center environment.
- Ability to adhere to schedule, availability and hours of the department.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 05/16/2019