- Prepare monthly budget variance analysis and forecasting reports and provide recommendations.
- Prepare monthly key performance indicator metrics reports and provide analysis on trends and drivers.
- Develop financial and business models to provide the business additional insight to make decisions on improving the business.
- Prepare and review special projects and initiatives to provide critical feedback to business partners.
- Perform consolidation and analysis on annual strategic and financial planning.
- Prepare ad hoc reports, analysis and conduct special projects as necessary.
- Analyze underlying business factors that drive expenses within the department.
- Provide critical feedback on capital appropriation proposals.
- Conduct financial review of vendors and review Capital Appropriation Proposals.
- Lead process improvement projects.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Bachelors degree required in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Preferably have passed 1 CPA or CMA exam or have completed 2 MBA or Master courses.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills including working knowledge of pivot tables, macros and functions.
- Proficient in Access and SAP.
Job Posting: 06/04/2019