We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
This key position partners closely with Farmers Senior Executives, HR Business Partners, and other key stakeholders to deliver outstanding recruitment strategies, plans and results. This position is also responsible for managing a group of recruiters who support a complex business line or group of business lines. This role builds, develops, and manages an outstanding recruitment team to support the business strategies.
Essential Job Functions
- Architects a talent acquisition strategy in support of defined business units.
- Leads a team of recruiters who support a significant portfolio of requisitions.
- Manages the workflow and volume of portfolio for the recruiting team.
- Ensures the delivery of an outstanding hiring manager and candidate experience through the team they lead.
- Communicates, coaches and develops to ensure the team is enabled and supported to execute on a long-term strategy.
- Delivers the recruitment plan in support of business goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with senior executives, hiring managers, HR Business Partners and COE HR partners in support of a quiring talent through the recruiting and hiring process.
- Coaches and develops recruiters to deliver on hiring strategies, sourcing, and interviewing.
- Partners with HRBP's to provide guidance and support on organizational design, role design or other issues surrou nding the ability and execution of finding top talent.
- Works through road blocks and challenging situations with ease.
- Participates in and delivers on identified projects and initiatives in partnership with HR partners.
- Acts as a leader within HR representing Talent Acquisition.
- Connects dots across multiple HR disciplines to contribute to or identify implications for attracting talent.
Sits or stands for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Occasionally reaches overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Occasionally moves, lifts, carries, and places objects and supplies weighing 0-10 pounds without assistance. Listens to, interprets, and differentiates auditory information (e.g. others speaking) at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Visually verifies and reads information. Visually locates material, resources and other objects. Ability to continuously operate a computer for extended periods of time, up to a full work shift. Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate keyboard and other office equipment up to a full work shift.
This position operates in an open office working environment which will include normal and customary distractions, noise, and interruptions.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Seven to ten years of professional recruiting experience with a significant amount of time managing professional level recruiters required.
- Three to five years' experience building and managing a team of various levels and experience as a manager in talent acquisition required.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 05/28/2019