- Tracks the progress of employees through evaluations, tests, observations and feedback from supervisors. Evaluates the effectiveness of the current training, making adjustments as necessary to program content.
- Assists department managers and subject matter experts in developing and providing training as needed.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of the features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services.
- Conducts soft skill or technical training for applicable Credit Union employees as needed. Heavy emphasis on DNA procedures, new accounts and loan processing systems. Training may be in group settings, one-on-one or via WebEx.
- Ensures compliance with all Credit Union member service standards.
- Assists with developing/customizing e-learning courses in the automated learning management system.
- Conducts new hire onboarding which includes: greeting new hires, providing training, and touring the Credit Unions facilities.
- Participates in learning new systems, processes, policies, and regulations. Creates and keeps training materials and handouts updated as needed.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with Credit Union staff, management, and outside vendors.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Up to 50% travel to branches in various states.
- Must demonstrate creativity, resourcefulness, enthusiasm, and service orientation.
- Must demonstrate professionalism and the ability to work independently.
- Highly proficient with MS Office suite.
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly professional, responsible, engaging and effective.
- Exceptionally organized, with ability to organize others.
- Strong member service orientation.
- Three years' experience in a financial institution.
Job Posting: 06/06/2019
Other Locations: United States, California, Burbank