Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- Seeking a DocuSign Engineer to provide functional and technical support for the Farmers DocuSign platform.
Essential Job Functions
- Facilitates intake (discovery) meetings for new projects and initiatives; responsible for requirements elicitation and documentation
- Develops and configures templates, signature work-flows and account settings per the specifications; conducts UAT testing with customers; migrates templates/work-flows into the Prod environment
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on DocuSign's web application; provides input and recommendations to project team members and internal customers
- Authors design specifications for DocuSign related projects.
- Serves as DocuSign Technical Lead on enterprise projects; acts as the liaison between the customer and DocuSign Technical Team members
- Performs DocuSign Administration set-up and support e.g. Connect set-up, registration of integration keys, configuration
- Conducts training sessions with the users to educate them on DocuSign features and ongoing account maintenance responsibilities
- Provides technical support for:
- API integrations (Mule-Soft) between DocuSign web application and source systems.
- DocuSign (XML) template design and configuration.
- Oracle e-signature database.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 1-3 years of experience with the DocuSign web application
- Business systems analysis and design
- Requirements elicitation and documentation
- DocuSign Administrator Certification (preferred)
- Oracle DB
- API development
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 06/10/2019