- Acts as a servant leader for multiple teams and their stakeholders. Aids the team and Product Owner in efforts to manage and sequence the backlog. Leads moderately complex teams with work involving routine external team impact or dependencies and may have multiple system integration points. Eliminates impediments and resolves issues with occasional support from Release Train Engineer or other resources.
- Resolves and manages dependencies with occasional guidance from Release Train Engineer or other resources. Assists in building a high-performing team and foster relentless improvement at the Team level while improving team performance in areas of quality, predictability, flow and velocity. Identifies SAFe anti-patterns and resolves with occasional support and applies SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching for team.
- Utilizes intermediate coaching capabilities to influence teams and help coach on practices and procedures, soft-skills and Lean Agile mind-set. With occasional support from RTE and other resources guides teams through the decision making process and teaches techniques on how to problem solve, improve communication, self-manage and self-organize.
- With occasional support from RTE and other resources, supports a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised. Helps manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges and opportunities for growth within the team. Applies SAFe principles to facilitation, enablement, and coaching for a single team. Mentors and guides junior level scrum masters on SAFe principles and manifesto. Organizes and leads a Community of Practice.
- Independently participates, facilitates and manages the outputs of all agile ceremonies including daily Stand Up meetings, Sprint review, sprint retrospective, sprint planning, backlog refinement sessions, prepare for Program Increment Planning Sessions. Participates in the Scrum Master Communities of Practice, Scrum Mastery Sync Sessions and Agile Release Train Sync Sessions. Mentors and guides junior level scrum masters through Agile ceremonies.
- Demonstrates ongoing thirst for knowledge and a desire for continuous improvement by creating an environment for continuous learning and pursue everything Agile (e.g. visit user groups, attend conferences, read books, write blogs, etc.). Continuously works with the Scrum Master Community of Practice to ensure standard procedures are in place and ultimately improve the organizations' product delivery capability. Seeks advice and works occasionally with the Release Train Engineer to establish best practices and resolve challenging issues, risks, conflicts or impediments.
- Demonstrate beginner to intermediate experience with Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to influence internal and/or external constituents. Cultivates a culture of trust, promotes decentralized decision making and advance the development of self-organizing teams. Instills commitment to organizational goals. Focuses on improving team dynamics and performance.
- Helps teams manage interpersonal conflicts, challenges, and overcome opportunities for team growth. Effectively coaches and delivers constructive feedback. Provides ongoing coaching and of the Lean-Agile Principles and ensures teams maintain a Lean-Agile Mindset. Strong verbal communication and listening skills. Seeks to acquire knowledge in area of specialty.
- Excellent organizational skills. Develops and delivers effective presentations. Performs work independently with minimal supervision. Takes initiative and is a self starter.
Job Posting: 06/10/2019