- Lead efforts to accelerate agent digital adoption and advocacy
- Assist in the management of customer-facing marketing initiatives that help drive engagement with online self-service
- Effectively manage Digital's inventory of promotional real estate
- Drive agent awareness and evangelism of digital tools through effective training and communication
- Serve as the voice of the agent to inform product refinements and enhancements
- Manage owned asset strategy, supporting enterprise initiatives that require digital shelf space
- Partner with internal communications to drive visibility of go-to-market activities across the broader organization
- Assist in the development and execution of compelling marketing campaigns, collaborating with product and channel leads, internal creative teams, and other key stakeholders
- Maintain Digital's go-to-market calendar, contributing to Enterprise Marketing's master project calendar
- Participate in monthly go-to-market reviews with product team to stay up-to-date on product roadmap and potential marketing opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business, finance, or related field preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience, with some focus on go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Minimum 1 year of experience managing vendor relationships and corporate partnerships
Job Posting: 06/12/2019