- Work with stakeholders in the marketing department to define KPI's and create custom reports and dashboards.
- Present reports/findings and become a trusted digital analytics advisor to the organization.
- Incorporate customer and competitive data to further support findings.
- Work with large datasets using data analysis tools such as Excel, Access, Tableau and SQL to incorporate multiple datasets together including daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring of reports/dashboards.
- Monitor website traffic and draw conclusions on site availability and performance as it relates to overall health and maintenance of site and scope the impact of business and website changes/forecast the impact of future changes.
- Work with IT Department to maintain tracking code.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business, math, statistics, computer science, or similar field.
- 5 years of experience in an analytics focused role.
- Proficient in using Web Analytic Tools (i.e. Coremetrics, Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.) required.
- Strong communication skills; able to clearly communicate and present findings/recommendations to team members and senior management.
- Ability to create advanced reports in Excel. Strong technical skills in web analytics and tag management.
Job Posting: 06/20/2019