- Work with the business and managed services provider in understanding the requirements and translation to the technology components being developed. Gathers and documents business requirements.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT. Supports the Application Subject Matter Experts in development of estimates /validation of suppliers' estimates. Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables. Drives day-to-day prioritization of work on capabilities while working with the business.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in any combination of business analysis, functional design, and data analysis and governance
- Analyze and translate business needs into detailed requirements and functional specifications for development of information and technology-driven solutions.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience writing user stories, requirement analysis and writing test cases
- Strong relationship management skills, a high degree of flexibility, and the ability to work in a self-directed environment
- Interfaces with application subject matter experts, developers and stakeholders to add new features or enhance existing features
- Understand marketing technology project workflows, processes, and testing standards
- Generate interface designs, prototypes, data flow diagrams and system models
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content
- Understands business objectives, processes, and company products in order to make educated recommendations
Job Posting: 06/14/2019