We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Provides business analytics and problem resolution alternatives aimed at the improvement of service, efficiency and quality. Collaborates with other business units to implement changes and solutions across systems, processes and/or channels.
Essential Job Functions
- Develops specific action plans for functional projects and issues.
- Collaborates on procedures / projects to ensure consistency across a function.
- Organizes information on changes in internal and external environment.
- Evaluates alternatives to support projects and initiatives
- Responsible for developing and maintaining scorecards, dashboards and reports that drive performance at the operational and employee level, aligned with the strategy.
- Ability to code queries, extract data from various databases using SQL, and produce intuitive & actionable scorecards and reports.
- Consistent engagement and communication with key stakeholders using strong written and verbal skills.
- Maintains a deep understanding of strategic priorities and initiatives, and proactively designs and delivers solutions in support of them.
- Able to communicate and present findings and recommendations in a way that is easily understood.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred or an equivalent combination of experience and relevant professional certifications.
4+ years relevant business and/or general analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of relevant data analysis tools.
Special Skill Requirement
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong analytical and statistical skills. Proficient in Excel, Power Point, SQL and Tableau.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 06/28/2019