- Develops business requirements through analysis on business activities, industry trends and sponsor requests.
- Works with business leader to define project scope Performs impact analysis of business process changes/enhancements across the organization
- Understands customers objectives, processes and products in order to make educated recommendations
- Oversees Business Requirement gathering and analysis Acts as liaison between Business Sponsors and IT staff
- Supports application testing, implementation, and training activities
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables
- Mentors/supervises lower level peers on project tasks by managing the daily and long term work efforts of assigned staff for a particular segment of work
- May require occasional traveling
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience. (4+ years Financial. Product, Sales, Service or Systems experience)
- Completion of or actively pursuing a major insurance designation, or Business Analysis Certification (CBAP) and currently certified for process improvement (Six Sigma or Z-Lean Yellow Belt).
- 2 years as a Business Analyst I, Project Manager or Process Analyst or 5 years of experience in related areas
- Sound understanding of insurance loss, expense, growth and efficiencies
- Ability to actively take part in meetings and conferences and communicate effectively Capable of composing reports and high level technical explanations
- Leads and manages project support staff for medium to large projects/enhancements affecting multiple business and IT departments.
Job Posting: 06/25/2019