- Prepares and maintains financial records, statements and reports for assigned companies.
- Analyzes and interprets accounting records.
- Researches complex accounting issues and errors providing solutions.
- Prepares various internal management and external regulatory reports as assigned; works on special projects, overseeing and acting as liaison with other functions on assigned projects.
- Creates and performs quality reviews and financial projections as needed.
• Prepares and analyze financial statements, various reports and financial records for assigned books of business or companies.
• Reviews accounting impact from system changes, tests and validates SAP changes, researches accounting issues provides recommendations.
• Prepares Business Requirements Inquires (BRI) and SAP enhancement requests to address any issues affecting financial data.
• Actively involved with the automation of manual processes and/or setting up new interfaces.
• Prepares reports and statements for internal management and externally for various state and regulatory filings, as assigned.
• Helps develop balancing routines and design exception reports that provide a means to analyze and fix out of balances in reconciliations and various reports.
• Participates in release testing to ensure that no data quality issues exist that will adversely impact the financial statements and processes.
• Liaison with various functions on projects to ensure that accounting needs are met.
• Assigned miscellaneous special projects and other duties.
• Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
Job Posting: 07/01/2019