- Resolve customer suspect records within the Customer Master Data.
- Resolve customer data issues via incident management process.
- Perform analysis using SQL, SAS, and VBA to produce results along with conclusion and observations.
- Ensuring metadata such as data lineage and data definitions are kept up to date.
- Perform various data reconciliations comparing source to Customer Master Data.
- Participate in sample pairs analysis and interactive discussions for Probabilistic Matching Engine Tuning.
- Collaborate with teams and participate in interactive discussions including, but not limited to, sample pairs, data quality, collapse/unmark rules, POCs, and sharing observations around analysis.
- Participate in UAT and release testing as needed.
- Complete ad-hoc requests with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with data.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Able to perform analysis and articulate results is a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with SQL a nice-to-have.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) expertise a must.
- Microsoft Excel experience writing macros and VBA code.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Give presentations to various stake-holders.
- Can work independently or as a team.
- Must be capable of taking on complex tasks and seeing through from start to finish.
- Capable of managing multiple priority work assignments.
- A strong understanding of Master Data Management concepts.
- Assist in formulating strategies around data management, data governance, and data quality improvements.
Job Posting: 07/09/2019
Other Locations: United States, California, Woodland Hills