We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Serves as the lead compensation point of contact for assigned client groups. Develops a deep business understanding of the client groups supported including the business model and strategy, talent objectives and compensation market practices. Responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and administration of competitive compensation programs that support the organization's philosophy and business needs, while ensuring wage and hour compliance. Conducts market research, monitors compensation trends and pro-actively identifies and addresses compensation issues in the business. Guides client groups/colleagues in the interpretation and administration of the organization's compensation programs and policies for optimal support of the talent objectives of the business. Researches compensation concerns raised by client groups/colleagues and recommends resolution on issues.
What You'll Do
- Acts as a business partner to client groups through the understanding of their business and current and future needs; and serves as the primary contact for strategic initiatives, projects and services.
- Provides guidance to complex compensation matters, as well as works collaboratively with client groups to deliver innovative solutions that meet business needs while aligning to the organization's philosophy.
- Reviews and recommends communication strategies that minimize work disruptions due to change initiatives.
- Provides leadership on the completion of complex compensation projects and provides guidance to client groups/colleagues.
- Ensures internal compensation practices are consistently applied and followed and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Provides oversight on the completion of internal equity reviews and on the administration of the short, long and sales incentive programs, annual merit, job evaluation and market pricing processes, survey participation, job description development and salary structure adjustments.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the corresponding HRIS systems, as well as analysis and reporting.
- Accountable for leading, coaching and developing a team of professionals.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred in Business or Human Resources. Completion of CCP certification preferred.
5-7 years Compensation experience required.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 07/08/2019
Other Locations: United States, Kansas, Kansas City,United States, Texas, Austin,United States, Arizona, Phoenix