We are Farmers!
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
**Relocation for this role may be offered where applicable.**
What We Do
The Compensation Partner acts as a business partner to client groups through the understanding of their business and current and future needs and serves as the primary contact for strategic initiatives, projects and services. Provides guidance to complex compensation matters, as well as works collaboratively with client groups to deliver innovative solutions that meet business needs while aligning to the organization's philosophy.
What You'll Do
- Acts as a business partner to client groups through the understanding of their business and current and future needs; and serves as the primary contact for strategic initiatives, projects and services.
- Provides guidance to complex compensation matters, as well as works collaboratively with client groups to deliver innovative solutions that meet business needs while aligning to the organization's philosophy.
- Reviews and recommends communication strategies that minimize work disruptions due to change initiatives.
- Provides leadership on the completion of complex compensation projects and provides guidance to client groups/colleagues.
- Ensures internal compensation practices are consistently applied and followed and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Provides oversight on the completion of internal equity reviews and on the administration of the short, long and sales incentive programs, annual merit, job evaluation and market pricing processes, survey participation, job description development and salary structure adjustments.
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the corresponding HRIS systems, as well as analysis and reporting.
- Accountable for leading, coaching and developing a team of professionals.
What You Need
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred in Business or Human Resources. Completion of HR designation (i.e. CCP, SPHR, CEBS); CCP preferred.
7+ year's compensation experience or HR Business Partner experience preferred.
Strong skills/ability required in the following areas:
- Business leader consulting, collaboration and conflict resolution
- Communication, influencing and presentation
- Analytical, project management and financial modeling
- Organization, follow-up and attention to detail
- Manage multiple priorities; meet deadlines
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information
- Work independently while flourishing in a team-oriented environment
- Customer service/results oriented
- Knowledge of compensation practices and federal/state wage and hour regulations, and
- Excel; other Microsoft Office, HRIS, web-based applications
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 07/05/2019