- Checks accuracy of data files and plan description files, and prepares input to correct errors found.
- Performs calculations for actuarial research and experience studies to support development of new products.
- Performs audits of data files and recommends procedures for correcting errors to ensure accurate reporting of financial results.
- Prepares input and validates the output for new product additions to administration, valuation and proposal systems to maintain consistency between development and implementation of new products.
- Prepares input, calculates, verifies and documents the output for profit study, projection, reserve, and non-forfeiture calculation programs to provide quality control for financial reporting.
- Creates, updates and maintains required documentation in compliance with End-User Standards.
- Participates in cross-functional committees where assigned to provide prompt and accurate communication of department needs and concerns.
- Supports more experienced actuaries on ad hoc projects.
- Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred and one of the preliminary education examinations of the Society of Actuaries.
Job Posting: 07/11/2019