- Manages commercial insurance programs with multiple projects, phases or work streams with the support of additional project teams.
- Will have Project Managers reporting up to them within a matrix reporting structure.
- Responsible for managing the overall execution of multiple new, fast-paced, diverse, critical, programs from project initiation and business case development through implementation primarily focusing on quality, cost, and schedule.
- These programs involve significant return and risk to the company, have approved budgets (IT and business combined), include multiple functions/departments, involve major IT efforts, impact agents and customers (directly or indirectly), contain complex business, legal or regulatory issues.
- This position requires daily interaction with executives with a focus primarily on facilitating issue resolution and timely decision making. Additionally, interaction with personnel in all areas of the company is required.
- Integrates all team members and departments to ensure they are cooperating and working together to execute the program.
- Measures results in minimizing conflicts among team members and the capability of the team to pull together and support each other's efforts as required Forms project teams, including its reporting/organizational structure, and defines roles and responsibilities for each of the team members.
- Develop and construct project plans.
- Plans will consist of task lists, Gantt charts, and other necessary planning documents. Plans should be well thought out, actionable, reasonable and professionally presented.
- Manage the scope, schedule and budget of the project and to limit unnecessary change and expansion of scope that may affect each.
Job Posting: 07/10/2019