- The Customer Experience Consultant will be a key member of the Customer Experience team, leading initiatives through their full lifecycle, managing stakeholder expectations, assisting with the improvement of key customer journeys, providing analytical and other support to identify trends in customer feedback, to help make prioritization decisions, to build business cases for change as well as to deliver the subsequent projects.
- This will require cross-functional coordination both within Enterprise Marketing (e.g. with Customer Research & Analytics, Digital, IT teams) and across the company.
- Manages projects and initiatives that will lead to the improvement of the customer experience journey.
- Manages cross-functional project teams in the delivery of projects. Responsible for identifying stakeholder and change management opportunities.
- Represents the Customer Experience team in discussions with leaders across the company, and suggests improvements for optimizing the customer journey.
- Analyzes qualitative and quantitative data and identifies performance improvement opportunities using multiple tools, including external research and primary research with customers, agents and others.
- Facilitates and conducts root cause analysis to determine the underlying drivers behind performance gaps, using systems, data and contacts/SMEs around the company.
- Produces documentation of key insights, solution recommendations, solution business cases and action plan results for incorporation into reviews.
- Interacts with partners across the enterprise to present analytic results and solution recommendations.
- Example documents may include customer experience strategy presentations and roadmap, maintenance of CE scorecard, and customer journey maps.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum four years of related experience including project management, customer experience, data reporting and analytics.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple diverse tasks at once and ensure continued progress.
- Solid understanding of process improvement and experience with implementing change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint Positive, proactive and action-oriented individual with ability to work across the organization and ability to build strong business relationships quickly.
- Analytical thinking and aptitude; ability to apply quantitative data analysis techniques to improve processes, and ability to interpret data in a business framework (trends, opportunities, action items), present data, and provide analyses and insights to key stakeholders and senior management.
Job Posting: 07/12/2019