Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Agent Experience Strategy Director sets, communicates and activates the Farmers short-term and longer-term Agent Experience agenda, working closely with the rest of the Agent Experience team and partners across the enterprise. The focus will include developing and maintaining the agent experience capability-building roadmap informed by industry best practices, competitive intelligence, and the planning and prioritization of key initiatives.
- Architects agent experience vision and strategy, including and delivering the agent experience roadmap for execution of key initiatives and capability builds.
- Scorecard measurable results by leveraging data, analytics and outcomes of agent journey/design sessions to analyze areas that may be under performing.
- Develops a culture of operational excellence and continuous improvement with prioritization and high-level milestones.
- Establishes and maintains and monitors current agent experience trends and insights across the discipline, and any implications for Farmers based on industry practices.
- Oversees and directs the team that will own and monitor competitive intelligence - both traditional and innovative, with the ability to interpret those trends to create future business opportunities for Farmers.
- Responsible for ongoing socialization and communication to broader enterprise on agent experience initiatives and outcomes, including preparing materials for executive and board-level audiences.
- Partners with counterparts in other enterprise functions to align on prioritization, funding and resourcing for key cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure agent experience team is helping drive successful implementation of Agile to enhance collaboration, speed-to-market and quality across the enterprise.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders throughout the enterprise to raise broader questions about product, sales, service, claims channels, technology and organizational design based on customer/agent experience impact.
- 7+ years' relevant experience in Agent/Customer Experience environment, with a strong strategic management background.
- Project management experience within a customer experience/agent environment.
- People manager experience with an ability and passion for talent development.
- Previous experience with Experience Design highly beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required. MBA preferred.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 07/29/2019