Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Director of Agent Experience Execution will be responsible for evolving, governing and implementing a world class agent response capability across the enterprise. This position will monitor performance of response in inner loops across the organization to ensure continuous optimization of speed and quality of resolutions, integrate view of inner loop performance to enable learnings across the organization to run broader outer-loop process improvement activities across the organization, and lead coordinated agent response effort and address key customer response shortcomings. This leader will also serve as a subject matter expert on enterprise-wide efforts impacting the agent and will own delivery of select strategic priorities on top of the inner/outer loop work. As such, this position will have substantial influence on the agent experience strategic agenda for the enterprise and for specific elements of it as well, e.g. Service Recovery in Service Operations.
- Operates as the Agent Experience SME role on enterprise-led projects impacting customers.
- Owns delivery of select strategic priorities, e.g. that surface as part of outer loop work or in Enterprise SME role.
- Informs Enterprise agent experience strategic agenda as member of customer/agent experience leadership team.
- Develops and maintains monitoring system that effectively identifies, synthesizes and prioritizes key agent issues raised via various systems and platforms (rNPS, tNPS, and voice of the agent infrastructure).
- Oversees text analytics and data mining to ensure key issues are surfaced, and that root causes are identified and can be addressed accordingly.
- Identifies and develops end-to-end processes to screen, route and respond to individual agent problems, working closely with frontline colleagues.
- Develops, maintains and communicates response scorecards to evaluate performance of Farmers' response on a variety of metrics.
- Integrates inner-loop issues and themes within and across touch points, including building a single centralized repository and escalating recurring issues as appropriate.
- Sets strategic agenda and priorities for Service Recovery Team to maximize customer impact.
- Partners with the existing Service Recovery frontline representatives (Service Ops, Field Territory teams, Claims) to identify roles and hand-off responsibilities
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in an Agent Experience/Customer Experience leadership role.
- Prior experience leading agent experience/ customer experience (CE) initiatives.
- People manager experience with an ability and passion for talent development.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field required. MBA preferred.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 07/29/2019