Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
The Agent Experience Design Leader is responsible for defining the target state end-to-end strategic experience vision from the point of view of several end-user groups across channels, events and experiences. This role will lead a team utilizing Human Centered Design principles to understand end-users' needs, pain points, behaviors and emotions and their potential impact to business delivery goals.
- Strategic partner with the Research Team in the identification of core consumer and agent learning needs to inform solutions that are designed to deliver on short and long term business goals.
- Leads direct reports through identifying research and key learning needs in partnership with our Research Team.
- Leads and supports designers who synthesize primary and secondary research and translate product requirements into wireframes or scenarios for research and feedback purposes.
- Guides and leads direct reports through application of user-centered design to produce deliverables that communicate customer experience target state (e.g., Personas, Story Boards, Scenarios).
- In partnership with the Research Team, communicates research findings and proposed solution concepts to key stakeholders across the Enterprise including Senior Executive Management.
- Facilitates design thinking and planning workshops in support of organizing and refining insights to develop multiple potential solutions to test, iterate and propose business solutions.
- Develops implementation plans and delivers on key timelines.
- Effectively and persuasively conveys ideas, insights and recommendations in team discussions, executive presentations and all delivered artifacts.
- Scans the market and industry to stay abreast of technologies and capabilities that enable modern customer experiences and provide best in class customer experience.
- Translates findings into recommendations to influence strategy, experience design, operational and tactical business decisions.
- Interacts with partners across the enterprise to present research results, target state design and solution recommendations.
- Maintains a focus on capabilities supporting need prediction, detection and ability to then address customer need across multiple channels.
- Leads, coaches, and supports a team to identify opportunities to improve customer experience design program/project management processes and practices.
- Minimum 6 years combined experience in qualitative research and design required.
- 3 to 5 years expert knowledge and application of user experience design principles required.
- 3 to 5 years' experience utilizing Human-Centered Design and Design Thinking methodologies required.
- 5 to 7 years' experience as a designer in a large organization operating with Senior Leadership required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Human Factors International certification preferred.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 07/29/2019