- Communicates with agents and customers about intermediate underwriting guidelines, policies and marketing initiatives to service customer accounts.
- Utilizes competencies and skills to provide a positive customer experience.
- Analyze, clarify and resolve intermediate policy and account related questions from agents and customers.
- Reviews problems and communicates with appropriate personnel to obtain information when necessary.
- Responds to customer inquiries through appropriate mediums.
- Attains performance level standards as outlined in performance objectives.
- Continues to build personal skill set by participating in in-house or outside insurance / industry related courses / seminars as deemed necessary to expand product / system knowledge.
- Stays current with relevant product(s).
- Understands and strives to support organization’s overall strategy.
- Models Farmers core values.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Critical Thinking
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
- Consistently meeting or exceeding performance measurement goals
- 401(k) company contribution
- Bonuses based on performance
- Annual performance reviews for raises
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress- including denim
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Volunteer opportunities
Job Posting: 12/13/2019