• Processes Agent and District Manager folio work and maintains records. Corresponds with Agents and District Managers concerning folio; maintains contact with other employees concerning folio activities.
• Prepares monthly reports, determines necessary adjustments and prepares journals, disbursements and other miscellaneous transactions to the general ledger and/or other accounting systems.
• Reconciles various reports generated by others for accuracy of receipts and/or disbursements. Maintains a diary system of pending matters so as to insure appropriate follow-up. Investigates, tracks, and resolves accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
• Answers financial and account questions from vendors and customers as assigned. Establishes and maintains effective communication and coordination with company personnel and management. Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions. Keeps management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
• Key enters information into various systems as assigned. Updates account, vendor and/or customer records through computer input. Types a variety of documents, reports and records.
• Performs other functions as assigned.
• Maintains current working knowledge of accounting procedures and methods.
• Promotes safety at all times and complies with safety/ergonomic standards as outlined in relevant company published manuals.
- Typing/keyboarding skills
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
- PC Skills: Word processing and spreadsheet software skills
Job Posting: 08/01/2019