- Understands customers' processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements; Validates suppliers estimates.
- Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
- Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan.
- Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required.
- Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
- Specifies / Recommends Integration and Parallel testing criteria.
- Level II: 4 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role or 2 year as an Application SME Level I.
- Experience in Perl/Shell Scripting on UNIX operating systems.
- Experience with reporting tools like Tableau or Business Objects is a plus.
- Experience in data modeling.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
- Strong understanding of data integration and ETL methodologies with Informatica Power Center.
- Strong expertise with advanced SQL on Oracle / DB2 / Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong data analysis background.
- Proficient in ETL and SQL application tuning.
- Financial Services / Insurance domain background.
Job Posting: 08/13/2019