- Understands customers' processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit Reviews and validates the detailed technical design for business applications provided by the supplier to ensure alignment with business requirements; Validates suppliers estimates.
- Estimates Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality.
- Performs quality review checks on project deliverables.
- Acts as liaison between Business and IT, as assigned.
- Supports users in building Business Case, including cost / benefit analysis, risk assessment, project scope, and development of a high level plan.
- Supports the implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required.
- Performs impact analysis of application changes across various components, holding an end-to-end view of the system.
- Specifies / Recommends Integration and Parallel testing criteria.
- Level II: 4 years of experience in application development / testing or business / system analysis role or 2 year as an Application SME Level I.
- 5+ years' experience in the Casualty/Property Insurance industry with policy processing and back office systems; Focused area of expertise on data analysis and data quality.
- 5+ years' experience in writing high level and detailed solution and design specifications to assist programmers in developing new programs.
- Strong background in relational databases and analysis.
- DB2 Referential Data integrity experience.
- Strong documentation skills to record modifications of data to meet auditability requirements.
- Technical knowledge required: Cobol, CICS, DB2, SQL, SQL Server, XML, Adabas, Natural, Data Studio, SOAP, HTML-Capture, WSDL, Duck Creek Data Structure.
- Must be detailed oriented and an analytical thinker. Must be a self-starter and quality driven.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- AIN21 Certification (Property & Liability Insurance).
Special Skill Requirement: Good written and oral skills in local language.
Job Posting: 08/07/2019