- Develop, write and edit articles, scripts and other content based on research and interviews.
- Facilities the distribution of employee and agent-facing content in a variety of formats and platforms.
- Serves as a strategic partner advising leaders at every level of the organization in the development of communications plans and content.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of all-employee meetings and other large events, including collateral, scripting, presentations, and other content.
- Direct peers and associates from other teams (i.e. graphic, photo, video) on communications projects as assigned.
- Manage specific projects with some peer oversight responsibilities.
- Provide direction of visual elements in support of wider communications needs.
- Minimum 5 years in a communications specialist type role.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple high-profile projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing social media or creating social content.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/collaborate through influence.
- Experience working with senior level (C-suite) partners on highly confidential and sensitive information.
- A proven ability to distill complex information into relevant content.
- Expert in MS Office applications, primarily Word, PowerPoint, and Publisher.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in communications, journalism or similar discipline.
Job Posting: 09/06/2019