Essential Job Functions
- Codes instructions for computer programs/objects/components; configures packaged software; tests and implements all changes to ensure they meet specifications.
- Documents and implements programs according to installation standards and conventions.
- Quality checks program code, related objects and documentation.
- Responds to Production Support issues.
- Works with business as required.
- Analyzes programs to ensure that they efficiently use computer and storage resources; recommends appropriate changes as necessary.
- Conducts preliminary estimates / Rough Order of Magnitude for the level of effort of new/change to application functionality.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for the need for system backup, security, restart/recovery, balancing & controls; recommends approaches for meeting such needs. Analyzes and documents the requirements and approaches to data conversion and data modeling.
- IBM Datacap experience required.
- Experience with .NET a plus,
- Experience with Web UI development a plus,
- Experience with Java a plus,
- Experience in a high volume document processing environment a plus.
- Experience with system messaging and integration concepts.
- Good written and oral skills in local language.
Job Posting: 08/09/2019
Other Locations: United States, California, Woodland Hills