Senior level analytical role with broad responsibilities over multiple strategic functions including workforce management, data administration, and various strategic initiatives within Commercial Operations. Provides business analytics and problem resolution alternatives aimed at the improvement of service, efficiency and quality.
- Serves as a process owner for one or more complex strategic functions (business-telephony integration, staff modeling, real time administration oversight, etc.). This involves developing and maintaining complex analytical reports, analyses and other deliverables, and serving as the primary subject matter expert for the assigned process. This responsibility includes working directly with business partners in commercial to ensure each deliverable is serving our business partners needs evolving with the business.
- Plays a subject matter expert and/or steering role in strategic projects and initiatives, either independently or as part of a cross-functional team.
- Serves as a project coordinator to direct efforts related to that initiative within the team.
- Manages assigned personnel and/or serves as a primary contact liaison for commercial operations with other business functions serving as an informal leader.
- Provides ad hoc analysis within function to executive level audience and offers highly detailed, proactive analysis for standardized processes. This involves simplifying often complex material into presentations that can be readily understood and acted upon by an executive audience.
- Analyzes and delivers reports, analytics or other deliverables within defined delivery periods as well as on ad hoc basis.
- Validates process assumption information by reviewing available metrics, observing processes and interacting directly with key stakeholders and front line employees.
- Performs other functions as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in performance reporting, workforce management or other equivalent analysis role required
- At least 1 year of experience in an insurance environment required
- Commercial insurance experience highly preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Experience implementing Paymentus is highly preferred
- Billing and payment experience, preferably in personal lines or commercial insurance
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently and possess strong organizational skills
- High degree of demonstrable proficiency with management information and business systems (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio).
- Experience with SAFe Agile
Job Posting: 08/10/2019