Informatica repository creation/configuration and mapping/workflow development, ODS data model enhancements, management of timely oral and written communications on project progress and overall status, facilitation of in-person and remote meetings with business & IT resources, coordination of code reviews and participation in peer-reviews to ensure development adherence to coding standards for quality and compliance, and maintenance of application run books and dashboards.
- Strong understanding of operational data staging environments, data modeling principles, and data warehousing concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and SQL proficiency.
- Strong knowledge of Informatica ETL and Oracle/DB2 database technologies.
- ETL background (SSIS, ODI, Informatica, DataStage, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solving and time management skills.
- Ability to explain complex concepts/issues in simple terms.
- Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues/risks to management for direction.
- Experience with ERWIN or similar data modeling tools, preferred.
- Experience with JSON services or IIB integrations, preferred.
- Experience in P/C Insurance Industry preferred (not required).
- Experience with Sharepoint or other document sharing technologies, preferred.
- Good written and oral skills in local language, preferred.
Job Posting: 09/26/2019