At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world-class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers one of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. If you want to make a positive impact on customers and communities, take a look at what working at Farmers could mean for you.
Our Finance IT team is embarking on a significant Finance transformation and is moving the SAP Finance ECC6 ecosystem to S/4 HANA Finance (Greenfield Implementation) and concurrently reengineering Finance processes to foster a next generation of business success. Farmers IT is seeking a seasoned SAP Technology Lead with broad Solution Architecture, Basis and Infrastructure expertise for a multi-year initiative. Will be responsible for managing technical enabling work streams for the S/4 HANA Finance Transformation implementation, including solution design, integration, data, SAP Basis (system administration) and infrastructure.
- Lead development ensuring alignment with the integration strategy and S/4 HANA landscape and reference architecture.
- Rationalize SAP architecture and design decisions to specific Farmers Finance needs and existing state pain points/opportunities for improvement.
- Manage the RICEFW rationalization process, governance, development effort and associated issues/resolutions.
- Work with functional Finance leads and apply technical knowledge of SAP tools, systems and processes (Accounting, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets).
- Productively partner with Finance and IT leaders, to contemplate financial process objectives in conjunction with capabilities of the SAP solution.
- Ability to provide perspective on design options/challenges to both optimize use of new SAP technology and deliberate and corroborate (or dispute) recommendations made by 3rd parties including Systems Implementation partner and Software vendor, ensuring resolution in Farmers best interest.
- Oversee execution of data cutover activities per detailed project plan.
- Manage any escalations and ensure timely resolution of technical team issues and defects.
- Large program implementation experience, skills, and leadership presence including end-to-end Delivery experience of similar SAP finance transformation programs.
- Uses formal system implementation methodologies (waterfall, agile) during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
- Large Finance program implementation experience.
- 10+ years' experience in various leadership roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP's financial solutions.
- Experience with S/4 HANA preferred.
- Experience in standard ABAP programming model. ABAP for Fiori and Core Data Services would be desired.
- 8+ years of FICO experience with at least 3 full system implementation lifecycles.
- 5 years of FI, AP, GL and CO.
- Completed solution configuration for all areas of own FI/CO sub-domain.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 11/19/2019