Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- Develops, prioritizes and executes direction and goals of a business unit in order to support the operational functions and the organization in improving and maximizing results and key business drivers.
- Responsible for driving change and performance by identifying and leading efforts to improve operational processes, policies and systems in support of the organization's mission.
- Leads and directs multi-site, multi-functional complex projects and issues.
- Optimizes allocation of resources and implements procedures / directs projects driving change and ensuring consistency across the function and organization.
- Designs, executes and negotiates/gains support for projects and ideas maximizing results, efficiency, effectiveness and customer service.
- Identifies opportunities and risks associated with changes in internal and external environment by developing and implementing short term and long term operational plans.
- Determines which emerging issues are relevant to the organization and its future needs.
- Ensure short and long term strategies, programs and processes are realized.
- Develops and leads high performance teams and is accountable for team's results.
Four-year college degree. Master's Degree and/or industry certification
- Eight years of managerial or project management experience with at least ten years of business experience.
- Experience working with agents or customers to understand their workflows, identify improvement opportunities and address in partnership with IT.
- Prior Guidewire PolicyCenter experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of Auto, Home, Umbrella and Renters products and processes
- This role is responsible to develop agent user experience improvements on the in partnership with IT and distribution and based on agent feedback and usability studies
- Develop a vision for each of the agent journeys on Guidewire PolicyCenter and execute short and long term plans to deliver them
- Help drive agent adoption of the new Guidewire PolicyCenter system through agent training and education
- Partner with key stakeholders across Farmers to develop the agent experience strategy on Guidewire PolicyCenter - distribution, marketing, product, UW, customer experience, IT.
- This person has to have strong communications and influencing skills, and be able to successfully drive change
- PC skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentations
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job Posting: 09/09/2019